Bursaries to the 34rd International Congress of the International Academy of Pathology (IAP 2022)
You are invited to submit a bursary for review by the Local Organising Committee to be considered at the XXXIV International Congress of the International Academy of Pathology 2022.
Please find below requirements to apply for bursaries to attend the Congress:
- Applicants should be from underserved countries as classified by the World Bank as “Low Income Economies” and “Lower Middle Income Economies” and “Upper Middle Income Economies” in the World Development Report
- Applicants must be 40 years old or less than at the time of application. (A small number of Senior Bursaries are available on a case-by-case basis).
- Applicants must submit an abstract to the Congress via the Congress website. Please state in the abstract that this is for an IAP Bursary Application. Applicants will only be notified of the result of their applications following acceptance of their abstract by the Congress Organizing Committee. Please note this is a SEPARATE process from the Bursary applications and must be done independently.
- Bursary recipients MUST write a brief report to the IAP Education Committee Chair after the Congress.
- Bursary recipients should share the educational materials of the Congress with pathologists of their home countries.
Applications should submitted by the below link by 8 April 2022, midnight AEDT.
Applications should consist of:
- A covering letter saying why you are applying
- A photo
- A brief C.V. (no more than 4 pages), including age, full address, email address and career status.
- If there is an IAP Division in the home country of the applicant, that should be stated.
- Names, full addresses and email addresses of two referees
- Abstract title to be intended to be presented at the Congress
Applications will be reviewed by the Education Committee of the IAP Central. You will be notified by the end of May 2022.